Cannot spend fleet energy since palpatines shuttle update

by ZordanMauer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot spend fleet energy since palpatines shuttle update

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Cant spend Ship Energy since Palpatines Shuttle Update
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 646-543-837
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Since the Update i cant spend Ship Energy in the Ship Battles, in the Screen all Starsystems alr missing, also the option to gear up a char is coruppted when i click for search a item the app hang and i have to kill it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See above
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

I cannot because your sreenshots are limited in Size of 3mb..... a 4k screenshot has 4,2mb.....

Message 1 of 3 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot spend fleet energy since palpatines shuttle update

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ZordanMauer,

As @ChristophIV said, reinstalling usually fixes that kind of issue. We've also checked your account and were able to verify that you were able to complete fleet battles yesterday. Let us know if you are still having issues.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

The fix that has been working for everyone else that I have seen is to uninstall and reinstall. When you reinstall open the app and let it sit doing nothing for 30 minutes to ensure all assets are downloaded correctly.

Make sure your game is linked to the play store/game centre and note down your player ID to be safe.

Hope this helps

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ZordanMauer,

As @ChristophIV said, reinstalling usually fixes that kind of issue. We've also checked your account and were able to verify that you were able to complete fleet battles yesterday. Let us know if you are still having issues.

Message 3 of 3 (230 Views)