Re: Cannot set fov to odd number and cannot set mouse sensitivity to two decimal

by HolyRazor

Original Post

Cannot set fov to odd number and cannot set mouse sensitivity to two decimals.

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number EVGA GTX1070FTW
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? UnknownEntity00
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Mouse and Keyboard Options and Video Options
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to set Mouse sensitivity by typing in 1.38 and 103 fov
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? All matches
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.02.19 08:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Try to set mouse sensitivity to 1.38 or any number with 2 decimal places. The sensitivity will round to the nearest tenth on restart, causing me to set it every time the game starts. Try to set fov to 103 degrees, and have it revert to an even number automatically, exp.)102 or 104. I cannot set it to 103 and have it stay like that after a restart or even while the game is loading.
What should be happening instead? Allow me to set fov to 103 and mouse sensitivity to 1.38 (to two decimal places.)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to set 103 degrees fov and 1.38 mouse sensitivity by clicking the numbers, and typing the values in.

To whom it may concern:

I encountered two problems related to options, cannot set mouse sensitivity permanently to two decimal places, and cannot set fov to an odd number.

I try to set mouse sensitivity to 1.38 or any number with 2 decimal places, but after every restart of the game it reverts back to 1.4. The sensitivity will round to the nearest tenth on restart, causing me to set it every time the game starts.

I try to set fov to 103 degrees, but it reverts to an even number automatically, exp.)102 or 104. I cannot set it to 103 and have it stay like that after every game.

Thank you,

Message 1 of 2 (864 Views)

Re: Cannot set fov to odd number and cannot set mouse sensitivity to two decimal

★ Novice

I have the exact same issue for my sensitivity. 

Message 2 of 2 (835 Views)