Cannot sell certain unused mods

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel XL
OS Version Android version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 235-836-818
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have several dozen mods that I cannot sell. The mods appear in my inventory, but when I click the “sell” button, those same mods do not appear for me to be able to sell.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I have a video that will not attach, so I took some screenshots.  I am attempting to clean up my mods and because I can’t sell the ones I do not intend to use, I am running out of room in my mod inventory.  The example I am sharing involves Defense mods, but I am having this issue with all different types of mods.  I can still sell some mods, but not all.  I have noticed this issue on my other account as well.  I would just like to be able to sell these mods to recover some of the credits I spent as well as make room in my inventory.

EA7AAA80-3D6F-4CD9-A862-1C8C473AD950.jpeg
5BFDBC6F-7F8E-4061-B1EA-52596BBFF767.jpeg
3B00A453-CBA2-4360-8404-190151592E7A.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot sell certain unused mods

[ Edited ]

Hello there,

Those mods are likely part of loadouts. Remove them from the loadouts, or delete the loadout, and they'll appear on the sell screen.

If you have very few loadouts it might be worthwhile deleting all of them in case there are other mods among them that you would like to sell.

Hope this helps!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (454 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hello there,

Those mods are likely part of loadouts. Remove them from the loadouts, or delete the loadout, and they'll appear on the sell screen.

If you have very few loadouts it might be worthwhile deleting all of them in case there are other mods among them that you would like to sell.

Hope this helps!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (455 Views)

EA Live QV Team

What @ChristophIV said =)

Message 3 of 4 (445 Views)

★★ Novice

That worked!  Thank you!

Message 4 of 4 (434 Views)