Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DextrousBee3785
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:30am
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 7/17/21
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug After inviting Thompson to learn the spinning side kick, I’m unable to select it as I previously had the hand plant roundhouse equipped and accidentally switched back to it, now I’m unable to re assign the spinning side kick no matter how many times I select it, another visual bug along with this issue is the fact that it shows the spinning side kick to have 5 star skill level, when in reality it should be 1.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite Thompson to learn spinning side kick while having something else in the corresponding move slot, and attempt to switch in between them rb+lb+A
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to select/equip learned move
What do you expect to see? To be able to select it, along with the visual issue skill level discrepancy not there

Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DextrousBee3785
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:30am
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 7/17/21
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug After inviting Thompson to learn the spinning side kick, I’m unable to select it as I previously had the hand plant roundhouse equipped and accidentally switched back to it, now I’m unable to re assign the spinning side kick no matter how many times I select it, another visual bug along with this issue is the fact that it shows the spinning side kick to have 5 star skill level, when in reality it should be 1.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite Thompson to learn spinning side kick while having something else in the corresponding move slot, and attempt to switch in between them rb+lb+A
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to select/equip learned move
What do you expect to see? To be able to select it, along with the visual issue skill level discrepancy not there

After inviting Thompson to learn the spinning side kick, I’m unable to select it as I previously had the hand plant roundhouse equipped and accidentally switched back to it, now I’m unable to re assign the spinning side kick no matter how many times I select it, another visual bug along with this issue is the fact that it shows the spinning side kick to have 5 star skill level, when in reality it should be 1.

Message 1 of 1 (978 Views)