Cannot see new mod salvage drops after update

by Darth-t0KeR

Original Post

Re: Cannot see new mod salvage drops after update

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GladOS-013, you can check the amount of your inventory by tapping on one of the possible drops, which will show you how many you currently own (and yes, I am missing the old days, when you actually had an inventory^^).

@Lhorath94, I am sending you a PM with more details.

Message 11 of 17 (325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cant get any rewards not even blanks for over 150 energy. tried sim ticket , playing the battle both dark and light nothing  this is an issue please can you sort it out...

Message 12 of 17 (322 Views)

Meanwhile I just got this ...

★★★ Newbie

I have not received any mod salvages since the start the last day or two.  Allied code 535-326-124

thanks

Message 14 of 17 (293 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Another quick reminder that the mod salvage is only on hard nodes, if that helps.

Message 15 of 17 (285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As with all the others: I am al Level 85, but no Mod enhancement drops have ever appeared on the so-called “Bonus” drop battles. Either the drop possibility percentage was not set or it was set at 0%. Have played many rounds with the bonus. Got none. Bogus offer?

Message 16 of 17 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Must modify bug report somewhat. As advised, i checked the results by tapping on various of the drop offerings. I do, indeed, have 4 of one of them, which is consistent with the roughly 10% drop rate reported by someone else. So the drops are occurring, albeit at a various parsimonious rate for a “bonus” drop. They are recording, but are simply not appearing in the drop reports.

Message 17 of 17 (273 Views)