Re: Cannot ready up

by 10BlackKidz

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

It just happened to me. I had left a ranked match and tried to do Trio and couldn't ready up. As soon as you click on Select, it goes to "select a game mode." If you select a game mode and go back, it does the same thing. I have tried doing  a repair for Apex, clearing cache for origin and Apex and no luck. It's getting on my nerves. 

Message 31 of 52 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That worked. Thank you!

Message 32 of 52 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me after I left a match in the beginning because I had to get off but when I got back on I couldn’t ready up for some reason this is the first time this has happened to me and The ready up option was replaced with the select button this is a glitch that only happened once to me after the update on ps4 my psn is Tsm_Goomba ea please fix this I’m on ps4 and I want to play but I cannot 

Message 33 of 52 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MrSlimbrowser What do you mean by deleted this folder ?
Message 34 of 52 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

anyone find a way to fix this ive tried reinstalling the game and it still didnt work

Message 35 of 52 (404 Views)

★ Novice
@Adawg_837 It working now. Power off then on.. First didnt work then select to ranks... It work after that u can select anything else. It work now.
Message 36 of 52 (402 Views)

★ Apprentice

Or looks like it's coming back. I'm able to ready up now. Fingers crossed

Message 37 of 52 (396 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MrSlimbrowser this worked!!
Message 38 of 52 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

mine still isnt back pc!!!!

Message 39 of 52 (385 Views)

★ Apprentice

Im on ps4, can't delete folders. I think the dev's caught it cause it's working again. 

Message 40 of 52 (383 Views)