by crinrict

Original Post

Cannot "Resume Fabrication" on Retail Lot

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? idk
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Eco Lifestyle, Island Living, Get Together, Realm of Magic, Tiny Living, Spa Day, Parenthood, Perfect Patio Stuff, Kids Room Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the fabrication machine on a retail lot
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to "Resume Fabrication" on my Fabricator while on my retail lot, even if it the same Sim who began the fabrication.
What do you expect to see? Only option is "Scrap Fabrication"
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I wanted my Sim to have her own store in which she fabricates items and sells them. However, when on the retail lot, I am unable to "Resume Fabrication" even though I commanded the same Sim who began the fabrication. This is very frustrating because she needs to pause fabricating in order to ring up customers before they leave. Then I have to start all over, and I never seem to have enough time to complete a fabrication at once without needing to manage my employees or speaking with a customer. This does not occur on fabrication machines on residential or community lots. I have tried selling and buying a new machine, "debug object", and "resetsim". I do have mods installed, but I have tried uninstalling and it is still the same thing regardless. I also experienced the bug in which the noise from my broken fabrication machine continued even after being fixed, though that went away on its own; I bring that up only in case they're related bugs.

Message 1 of 3 (854 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cannot "Resume Fabrication" on Retail Lot

Hero
@Abbey_Bond1 I tested this and it works fine for me. Do you still have issues with his ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (781 Views)

Re: Cannot "Resume Fabrication" on Retail Lot

Hero
@Abbey_Bond1 Do you still have issues ?

Did you test without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (744 Views)