Re: Cannot play live mode as no sims show up.

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot play live mode as no sims show up.

★ Novice

So, I go to play the Sims, and everything seems fine on loading the game. All my sims in my family appear when I hover over the house in the map, but when I go to live mode, the household it completely empty. There are literally no sims whatsoever- the aspirations icon is greyed out and everything. I tried moving the sims to a different house and playing live mode there, but the same issue occurred. I then checked a different family, and the same thing happened again. I deleted the only script mod I had installed, but still could not fix the problem. After this, I quit the game and deleted my save file, thinking perhaps that might be the problem. I started the game up again and made a new family. I got them moved into a house, but once again when I tried to play live mode, the household was totally empty. It's really frustrating me, as I have no clue how to go about fixing it. 

Message 1 of 2 (2,176 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,819 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (2,820 Views)