Cannot matchmake into Hardcore Royale

by Frequenter_13

Original Post

Cannot matchmake into Hardcore Royale

★★★ Novice

Hi all,

I am trying to queue into a Hardcore Royale game, but I NEVER get queued. I have tried Sydney 1 and Singapore 1 servers. I have tried solo queueing and I have tried in a full three-stack. None of my friends can queue in, either. We tried on day 1, we have tried every day after that. I have tried during peak time, I have tried during off-peak; NOTHING WORKS.

We queue into normal Trios instantly. Because we cannot queue in, we cannot unlock the badges... These will be the first Apex event badges I am EVER unable to get - please, please help us!

PC, Steam, Australia.

Message 1 of 5 (1,686 Views)

Re: Cannot matchmake into Hardcore Royale

★★★★★ Novice
@Frequenter_13
I have the same problem. I have tried in server of Brazil and USA and never connect.
PC, Steam, Argentina
Message 2 of 5 (1,497 Views)

Champion

I myself have been encountering this too.

I personally believe that players just aren't liking the mode enough, so less players are in the queue.

Though of course we have no way to confirm that.

Message 3 of 5 (1,475 Views)

★★ Novice

Apparently lots of people have this problem. I have talked to endless people in matches with the same issue. This isn't the first event with this problem either. Lots of posts from past events where this was an issue and they still haven't figured it out.

The lack of comment from admin indicates how little they care.

Message 4 of 5 (998 Views)

★ Guide
And for some reason they hide the number of players in the queue, I left the game looking for a match and forgot it, I think more than an hour passed and nothing.
Message 5 of 5 (773 Views)