Accepted Solution

Cannot enter prison/advance mission

★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Started 10/02/19
Summarize your bug Cannot get in jail to advance mission
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am guessing is occurred because I played the initial cataclysm update but haven’t played since so I missed one and now it’s broken?
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t advance the mission because I can’t get in the jail. Have relished many times. Went on missions and still doesn’t work
What should be happening instead? I should be able to get in the jail to advance the mission

I have the mission the eye of the storm directing me to learn about harken’s discovery. Tells me to go to the prison and the guiding icon takes me to the door but when I get to the door I can’t open it. The guide icon doesn’t change to an A button and I’ve tried all the buttons in front of the door but I can’t get in. So I’m stuck and can’t play the new cataclysm content. ive restarted the console. I’ve gone on missions and played the cataclysm that I have unlocked but every time I come back I can’t get in the jail

Message 1 of 5 (732 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot enter prison/advance mission

★★ Guide

the cataclysm event has officially ended

that appears to be a UI bug because they pulled it back into the game after the feedback.

the missions are not meant to be played outside of the event, so no more prison as well

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (666 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yeap, me too. Tried everything I could. Came to the forum to report this and saw this post.

I'm on PC, by the way.

Message 2 of 5 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Came back to Anthem after a long hiatus to find I can't follow my quest icon to the end... Please fix this!

Message 3 of 5 (610 Views)

★★ Guide

the cataclysm event has officially ended

that appears to be a UI bug because they pulled it back into the game after the feedback.

the missions are not meant to be played outside of the event, so no more prison as well

Message 4 of 5 (667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

me too

Message 5 of 5 (653 Views)