Accepted Solution

Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 5 Digital Edition
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? lindros2018
Date/time issue occurred 6/11/2021 10:30am EDT (continuing)
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug New Rookie Premiere Challenges - CANNOT ENTER. Connection Lost then Error - Servers cannot process your request at this time. Then MUT crashes and it returns to the home screen. EVERYTHING ELSE NETWORK WORKS. MY GIGABIT FIBER IS FINE. I have reset my PC twice. I've exited the game. I've checked for updates. IT IS ONLY HAPPENING HERE
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into Rookie Premiere.
What happens when the bug occurs? See above - MUT crash. Connection Lost then Error - Servers cannot process your request at this time.
What do you expect to see? Enter the challenge.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB 64

see screenshots.

[Edited by CM - Please do not attempt to bypass the swear filter with attachment names]

Message 1 of 164 (7,509 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

[ Edited ]
Champion

i read on another forum that removing visuals should solve the issue...

EDIT (for visibility reasons): the suggested workaround is: >>> If you are experiencing issues with disconnects when attempting to play the Rookie Premiere challenges, please remove your Team Visuals under the Team Visuals Tab in game. <<<

View in thread

Message 27 of 164 (8,052 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@lindros2018 do you mean the Rookie Premiere Endorsement challenges or the "normal" Rookie Premiere challenges? if it is the former, you have to quicksell an item from a "promo welcome" pack to get the first Solo unlocked. if you did not receive this pack due to the crash, you might have to contact EA Help (see contact details below). they are able to track your account and hopefully will grant you the pack if it is missing due to a bug.

if it is the second case, my first guess would be that it is probably a more general (i.e. a more frequently occuring) bug. did you already try to create a new lineup and try to start the challenges again (e.g by using the "generate best OVR" option)? sometimes, there is something corrupted stored in the background of a lineup preventing players from starting Solo Challenges or Solo Battles. if it works, you should be able to rebuild your previous lineup, if you want to do so.

hope that helps. good luck!

EA Help
website: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=madden-nfl-21&community=true
twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
facebook: www.facebook.com/eahelphub

ps: by the way, please do not use caps in thread titles! it is against the forum rules because using caps makes it more difficult for other players if they search in the forums. thank you! 

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 2 of 164 (7,473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

To be respectful, I understand requiring endorsements. This is the NORMAL one. And it is crashing out of MUT.

I followed the instructions to completely wipe Origin saved files on my PC (local, roaming, Origin, etc.). 

Same error.

Logged out of Origin, restarted computer, restarted gateway/router/internet, changed network cards.

it is *ONLY this part of the game - everything else - INCLUDING endorsement challenge (the one I could do with the "intro" endorsement) - works fine.

[Edited by CM - Please do not attempt to bypass the swear filter with attachment names]

Message 3 of 164 (7,454 Views)

@lindros2018 ok, I'm sorry that my interpretation of your issue was not helpful yet. did you try to create a new lineup too? I faced a very similar bug (with two different error messages when trying to start the first Solo of a new promo while all other Solos worked fine) and for me it worked. so that's why I had guessed that this might be worth a shot for you too...

Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do

Message 4 of 164 (7,407 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same exact issue for me

Message 5 of 164 (7,405 Views)

@JeffPeli thank you for reporting that you face this issue too! did you already try what I've suggested above? >>> my first guess would be that it is probably a more general (i.e. a more frequently occuring) bug. did you already try to create a new lineup and try to start the challenges again (e.g by using the "generate best OVR" option)? sometimes, there is something corrupted stored in the background of a lineup preventing players from starting Solo Challenges or Solo Battles. if it works, you should be able to rebuild your previous lineup, if you want to do so.<<<

Message 6 of 164 (7,394 Views)

★ Guide

Yes to lineup - I actually appreciate that idea, but it did not work.

I also created ones with varying prioritization (i.e. Lock Down vs. Run Stop, etc.).

No change.

Message 7 of 164 (7,377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I tried to create new lineup and it didn’t work

Message 8 of 164 (7,281 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Every other challenge, solos, H2H, etc. all work fine, this is the only thing that doesn’t work and it’s very frustrating 

Message 9 of 164 (7,242 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m on Xbox One btw

Message 10 of 164 (7,240 Views)