Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

by lindros2018

Original Post

Re: Rookie Premiere not working... Server Error

please see the accepted solution in this thread or the official tweed: MaddenNFLDirect auf Twitter: "If you are experiencing issues with disconnects when attempting to pla...

@Poparoach666 @Bobblenick @abc9245a1049472  the suggested workaround is: >>> If you are experiencing issues with disconnects when attempting to play the Rookie Premiere challenges, please remove your Team Visuals under the Team Visuals Tab in game. <<<

@abc9245a1049472 thank you for reporting your experience with EA Help (although it really hurts me that it was that bad)! I have forwarded your experience to the Community Managers so that your feedback will be considered accordingly.

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 41 of 164 (819 Views)

Rookie Premiere Challenges keeps crashing

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? NIGHTPOUNDER
Date/time issue occurred 6/13/21
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Errors on Rookie Premiere solo challenges. Won’t let me play any of the challenges
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to solo challenges, then to Rookie Premiere
What happens when the bug occurs? It say errors, then kick me out of ultimate team and then I have to log back in
What do you expect to see? Please fix ASAP
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Errors on Rookie Premiere solo challenges. Won’t let me play any of the challenges
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Rookie Premiere keep crashing, please fix ASAP 

Message 42 of 164 (825 Views)

Re: Rookie Premiere Challenges keeps crashing

★★★★★ Novice

Just solved the problem, read on someone else’s forum: remove team visual! Now I can play the challenges 

Message 43 of 164 (810 Views)

★★ Novice

this is ridiculous, like yeah removing team visuals works or whatever but nobody should have to do this nonsense. really frustrating how terrible the UI and network features in this game are, even on PC on an SSD the UI is sluggish and it feels like im always wrestling with the game, whether its the UI, networking, or the AI being ridiculous. penalize me for this post or whatever, thanks for the "solution" so i can actually play the game though i guess.

Message 44 of 164 (795 Views)

Re: Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

★★★ Newbie

What do you mean team visuals.

Message 45 of 164 (759 Views)

@spooky253 There is a tab in the lineup menu where you can choose which jersey(s) (besides others) are used when you play the game. These are the team visuals.

Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 46 of 164 (751 Views)

Rookie Premier Madden 21 PS 4 CRASHES - WHY?

★★★ Newbie

My PS4 has the madden 21 game and recently has started to crash every time I try to click on the Rookie Premier screen / tab. I have rebooted PS 4 and I also uninstalled or delete the game and reloaded with no change.  Why? and how I fix this?

Thanks, Jim Gager

N2677H 

Message 47 of 164 (735 Views)

Ultimate team challenges

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Rolupmybroccoli
Date/time issue occurred 06-13-2021
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug My rookie primere challenges keep messing up. I FOUND A WAY TO FIX! Simply take off all the team visuals!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the rookie premier challenges
What happens when the bug occurs? Dc
What do you expect to see? Challenges
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. TAKE OFF TEAM VISUALS AND YOU CAN GET IN!
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Idk
Enter RAM memory size in GB 500

TAKE OFF TEAM VISUALS!

Message 48 of 164 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@lindros2018 Take off team visuals and it works!!

[EDIT: removed caps]

Message 49 of 164 (735 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@nightpounder Take off team visuals and it works!
Message 50 of 164 (731 Views)