Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? bps_55
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Battles
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/07/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 01:05
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix the servers
What happens when the bug occurs? Leaves ultimate team and says cannot connect .
What should be happening instead? I should be able to connect!

I had just finished a squad battles match to complete the UCL season objective. 
I also cannot play a couple of more rivals matches to obtain rank 1!!

Message 1 of 4 (129 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cannot connect!!

Community Manager

Hey @bcp82 if you are still having issues then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Message 2 of 4 (91 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

hi, I managed to get connected this morning and complete the UCL objective. But due to the servers being down last night I couldn’t play the last few games I needed to obtain rank 1 in division rivals. Happy to share whatever you need to have a look into it.

thanks

ben

Message 3 of 4 (88 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Could you advise on what EA will do, I’m regards to the issues I had with not being able to play ultimate last night after a certain time due to the servers being down. Therefore not being able to play the last few games to achieve rank 1 in division rivals and receive the associated packs in rewards??
Thanks
Ben
Message 4 of 4 (70 Views)
Twitter Stream