Cannot complete "Remove the Heart" Quest

by Scaber226

Original Post

Re: Cannot complete "Remove the Heart" Quest

★ Novice

Didn't have one.

I finally got it to fix itself but I'm not sure how.

I did speak to Buxil again, then complete the Architect quest on Voeld and then went back and the enemies stopped respawning and the elevator was green.

This is after completing several other planets.

Message 21 of 44 (3,509 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I had this problem a while ago. You have to kill all enemies before the console will work. There was a khett stuck in the wall (look for red dot on heads up display). I killed it with nova and annihilation and the console worked. Also in the elevator the icon to use it is a couple of feet to the right of the actual elevator control. I hope this helps.

Message 22 of 44 (3,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue with the red light. I finished everything last thing to do is go to room but it red light not green.hope for an update.....
Message 23 of 44 (3,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here's a solution that worked for me: I went back to Techiix and talked to Buxil (She's on the first building on the right when you first enter). She didn't have the talk icon next to her but you can still talk to her by pressing the talk button near her. I talked through all the conversation options. When I went back to the elevator, it was green instead of red and there were no more Kett infinitely spawning. 
Note: In my Journal entry, it said that I had destroyed 21/3 landing platforms.

Message 24 of 44 (3,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. I tried what people posted here but still the terminal remains red. Its a shame one cannot save inside the kett base...it really bothers to make all the way from the bridge in the entrance. Cant someone from EA device some patch to solve this?
Message 25 of 44 (3,280 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The only thing that will work is to load a savegame prior to starting the mission.

EA will not issue a patch for this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 26 of 44 (3,264 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Only thing that worked.  Thank you!

Message 27 of 44 (3,176 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has there been a solution for this yet? I tried every suggestion in this thread, and now my previous autosaves from before the glitch are gone. So my only option is to essentially redo 4-6 hours of progress. Are there any save file editors that can change this? Prefect won't even respawn for me to kill again to trigger the elevator to go green. I just get one Kett at a time spawning in the main room. I cannot interact with any of the panels or anything. This is game ruining

Message 28 of 44 (3,083 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue. Went back to base after doing some other quests and now get locked into room with one Kett spawning infinite times. Can't fast travel out because it says I am in combat. Got lucky with an autosave but have to go back a redo everything. This is a game breaking bug and nothing done since reported back in March. wow

Message 29 of 44 (2,896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I realize this post is from months ago but I did find a way around it, sorry the follow up post hadn’t posted so it’s on the next page
Message 30 of 44 (2,637 Views)