Original Post

Cannot complete Tip of the spear

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region Other
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.09.19. 15:30 CAT
Summarize your bug Complete the tip of the speak quest and returned to the fort, but had to logout before 100% completing the quest. On logging back in the quest tracker states Return to Adams at Fort Tarsis but does not include the object on the map. When I move back to the prison the prison cannot be accessed.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play tip of the spear quest and exit the game on return to the fort.
What happens when the bug occurs? Quest cannot be completed and stops progression of the game as the prison area cannot be accessed.
What should be happening instead? Prison area should be accessable to speak to Adam

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region Other
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Quest completion
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.09.19. 15:30 CAT
Summarize your bug Complete the tip of the speak quest and returned to the fort, but had to logout before 100% completing the quest. On logging back in the quest tracker states Return to Adams at Fort Tarsis but does not include the object on the map. When I move back to the prison the prison cannot be accessed.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play tip of the spear quest and exit the game on return to the fort.
What happens when the bug occurs? Quest cannot be completed and stops progression of the game as the prison area cannot be accessed.
What should be happening instead? Prison area should be accessable to speak to Adam

Message 1 of 23 (11,538 Views)

Re: Cannot complete Tip of the spear

★★ Novice

Same thing here. No HUD indicator, no access to the prison, can’t complete the mission or progress the game. Bummer. 

Message 2 of 23 (11,482 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here! Can't complete the quest. Prison locked

Message 3 of 23 (11,471 Views)

★★ Novice
if someone finds a way to bypass this let us know
Message 4 of 23 (11,335 Views)

★★ Novice

Update: 

was able to see the indicator on the HUD, but I still can’t access the prison. 

Message 5 of 23 (11,282 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same as Jordanboys, i can see the icon, but i am totally unable to access the prison

Message 6 of 23 (11,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same can not access prison to even start the mission 

Message 7 of 23 (11,163 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The Story Missions for Cataclysm are over and have been removed, hence you not being able to enter the Prison since thats a Story Mission.

Cataclysm was officially over Monday at 11:59pm.

Tuesday was only the Cataclysm with 3 Arenas. Due to backlash or feeling bad, I dunno they decided Tuesday night to do a hotfix and re-enable all 7 Arenas and the Seasonal Store since no other Content was ready to go. However they did not add back Story Missions, Challenges or Cataclysm Cosmetics.

Message 8 of 23 (10,762 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Ronin_Volar wrote:

The Story Missions for Cataclysm are over and have been removed. 

Then why is it still visible.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean all fine and dandy to end something, but remove it completely. Now I have a mission in screen which I cant do. 

Message 9 of 23 (10,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t even start the tip of the spear mission. The prison isn’t accessible any longer. When I walk up to the prison door to speak with Adams, it doesn’t allow me to enter the prison. It doesn’t give me the option to hit [x] to enter. 

Message 10 of 23 (10,476 Views)