Cannot complete Rey Ultimate ability event

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung A6+
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 999-435-859
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Cannot Complete Ultimate for Galactic Legend Rey - Mats missing and cannot earn new energy.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to complete the event and earn the energy or do the battles.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

The game crashed on two of my attempts of the Tier 6 Rey Ultimate ability mat battle. The event crashed after i completed it (Error Code: 3.0) and did not give me the reward. When I reached 8/10 materials for the ultimate ability the game now does not let me earn any more materials. The game counts that I successfully completed the event 10 times but since there were 2 crashes before giving out the reward I only have 8 materials and can not get the last ones needed (that I earned) to complete the ultimate ability.

I am now stuck at 8/10 with no Light Side energy being able to be earned. 

The exact same issue has been reported as a bug and is here..

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Can-not-complete-Kylo-s-ultimate/td-p/9330000

Message 1 of 5 (494 Views)

Re: Cannot complete Rey Ultimate ability event

EA Live QV Team

Hi @magstorm99 and sorry to hear that.

We can see that you have finished the Rey Galactic Ascension, Tier 6 of "Heir to the Light Side" 10 times and cannot gain any more Ability Material Ultimate from this event, and that you currently have 8 Ability Material Ultimate. However, it looks as though you have only completed the Supreme Leader Kylo Ren Galactic Ascension, Tier 6 of "Heir to the Dark Side" 8 times but have Supreme Leader Kylo Rens Ultimate Maxed.

Is it possible that you accidentally maxed out Supreme Leader Kylos ultimate in place or Reys? You should still be able to get 2 Ultimate Ability Material from Tier 6 of "Heir to the Dark Side" Galactic Ascension event.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 5 (431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Odd..I know i absolutely did complete all 10 Kylo battles. I also noticed i could still generate the DS energy for the battles so that explains why it was still available to be earned.

Unfortunately you have to have the LS energy to be able to do the Rey event and DS energy to be able to do the Kylo event. The energies do not overlap and cannot be used for the other event. 

Please let me know next steps and appreciate the response. I have had this issue now for almost 2 months and despite opening many tickets have yet to get any resolution. 

Message 3 of 5 (391 Views)

EA Live QV Team

From what we can see, tier 6 can still be done twice for Kylos event "Heir to the Dark Side". Yes, the LS energy and DS energy are not interchangeable, but it appears that the Ability Material Ultimate is (Kylos ultimate maxed with tier 6 rewards still available).

Can you earn and use DL energy for Tier 6 of "Heir to the Dark Side" and then attempt to use the Ultimate Ability Material for Reys Ultimate?

Message 4 of 5 (366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is that even possible? There is no option on where the Ultimate mats go. When i completed Rey battles then the mats applied to Rey's Ultimate. When doing Kylo's they applied to Kylo's ultimate. I presume CG did this just to ensure we could not reuse energy. 

I lost 60 LS energy i had saved up (i had 132 LS energy when i did the 8th battle which then dropped all LS energy and the ability to create it). 

To do that i would have to go out and re-earn energy (spend money) that i have already lost. I am hardly lacking in GP. in addition i have lost at least 5 Rey battles after the Kylo buff. 

I completed the battles. Could i please get the battles i won correctly applied to my account?

Please see the following other solution. I have been waiting 2 months to get any answer what so ever to this issue. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Can-not-complete-Kylo-s-ultimate/td-p/9330000

Message 5 of 5 (348 Views)