Re: Cannot complete Bodybuilder Aspiration Milestone

by crinrict

Original Post

Teen cannot complete Bodybuilder Aspiration Milestone

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Milestone 2: Exercise Demon - Own 2 pieces of workout equipment: Not fulfilled by owning any workout equipment.

My teen lives in an apartment that already had a treadmill. She didn't get credit for owning any workout equipment (0/2). I sold that treadmill, tried buying several other items, and still couldn't get credit for it. Idk if it's because she's a teen, in an apartment, or some other factor that I'm unaware of.

Referenced https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/ARCHIVED-Aspirations-not-fulfilling/td-p/5020986, but my issue is in reference to all equipment, not just the yoga mat.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 3 (345 Views)

Hero
@zeldaria195 Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (339 Views)

Hero
@zeldaria195 I tested an adult (don't ' have a teen living in an apartment currently and have only time for quick tests) and had no issues

Could you test adults if you have issues with those ?

Please also edit your first post to add all necessary info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (302 Views)