★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Can't talk to Matthias in the Crafting the Dawn Shield mission to get his mission.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No clue.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot talk to Matthias.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to a) talk to Matthias and b) get the Mission to assist him.

Can't talk to Matthias in the Crafting the Dawn Shield mission to get his mission.
I talked to Dax, next when I want to talk to Matthias I did not work. Mission log tells me to assist him although I did not talk to him before. Neither do I have the mission. Finishing the mission (in a friend's squad) did not solve this point or trigger the three Matthiases.

Message 1 of 3 (761 Views)

Re: Cannot assist Matthias for Crafting the Dawn Shield

★★★★ Guide
@wizkah Standing too close to Matthias can sometimes not prompt the interact button. There are a few specific spots around him which prompt the button.
If you're looking for the blueprint, you can even get it from Dax. If you are looking for corium, you can defeat luminaries in Brin's missions as well. There are also random titan encounters in Freeplay.
The only reason completing the mission in your friend's squad did not count is because you two are differently leveled and you haven't completed some quest, putting your friend ahead.
Message 2 of 3 (699 Views)

Re: Cannot assist Matthias for Crafting the Dawn Shield

★★★ Newbie

In the meantime I found the problem myself. I had another mission from Matthias which prevented me to progress in the story. After completion of that mission I was able to access the mission.

I consider this a bug and I was not looking for a workaround to complete the story...

Message 3 of 3 (650 Views)