Cannot add player to set

by vFISHYYv

Original Post

Re: Cannot add player to set

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, I can't remove Gordon hayward and Paul George from my lineup, I bought a lot of players and anything works, I tried everything and this is an absurd.

Message 11 of 21 (1,314 Views)

Community Manager

@boompka 

Do you have other lineups he's currently starting or on the bench? We are not able to verify this is a bug and is due to confusion on the item still being left in mulltiple lineups. 

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 21 (1,299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've solved, just buy any player from Monthly Master of march or april and change players.

Message 13 of 21 (1,290 Views)

Community Manager
@boompka Glad to hear you got it figured out and thanks for coming here to share the tip with others! Standard smile
Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 21 (1,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@vFISHYYv How did you remove him from your lineups I can’t seem to find anyone to replace him?!?!
Message 15 of 21 (1,250 Views)

★★ Novice

Go to the auction house and buy 60 overall joe harris and otto porter jr. They will cost about 1000 coins and then you can replace them in your lineup

Message 16 of 21 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeahh same!! Im on a 11 pro max, fully updated. Its not on our end!! It kinda stinks cause i was excited to do this set 

Message 17 of 21 (995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay figured it out!! Lamo!!! Every team he cant be starting!! 

Message 18 of 21 (991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happend to me but african history month,

Went to trade him for Al-Farouq Aminu but he doesnt pop out 

Message 19 of 21 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product - NBA Live Mobile

Device - Android

Occurence of bug - 100%

Description - I can't add okogie to my africa player of the month set I've tried everything including re-starting and playing a whole match without him on the bench or team.. nothing works..please fix this UID- [Removed - CM]

Message 20 of 21 (420 Views)