Cannot add player to set

by vFISHYYv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot add player to set

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug I cannot add my 75 paul george to the set to get a 77 paul george for the redemption challenge. It shows up in my teams/line ups but is not showing up for the set even after removing him from all line ups and restarting the game multiple times
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trying to complete the set.
What happens when the bug occurs? Paul george doesn't show up in the set upgrade *Don't know if that was the right termination sorry
What do you expect to see? Me being able to put paul george into the set

Sorry if some of this didn't make sense but please help.

Message 1 of 21 (7,909 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot add player to set

Community Manager

@vFISHYYv 

It's possible you're not adding the correct item to the set and there's a different version of the Paul George item. Can you screenshot me the set and the item you own? 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (7,848 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@vFISHYYv 

It's possible you're not adding the correct item to the set and there's a different version of the Paul George item. Can you screenshot me the set and the item you own? 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 21 (7,849 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I am also having this problem. I’ve looked at it for a long time now and have realized I can’t take the 75 redemption Paul George out of my “New Lineup” to add him to the set that makes him a 77 so I can’t build that lineup/team or get better players.
Message 3 of 21 (7,632 Views)

Community Manager
@DAPRINCE30 Do you have a backup player for that same position? That way if you get rid of him you're able to fill the position?
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 21 (7,621 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I do not. The only players I’ve been able to add to the “New Lineup” team is “Redemption Marcus Morris” and “Rebirth Christian Woods” and I’ve added them to try to get the overall to 70 so I can get Gordon Hayward and have a sub for him but none of it works and no players go into that lineup
Message 5 of 21 (7,616 Views)

Community Manager
@DAPRINCE30 can you buy a cheap player off the auction house so you have a backup player? I think that could be the reason why you can't put the item in the set because it would cause you to have a gap in your lineup. There were cases in the past where players would sell off a player without a backup and not have enough coins to purchase a new player so they couldn't play anymore.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 21 (7,559 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Sorry I’m getting back to you so late but I did that and bought a few. Are there specific players to get in the auction that can be put in the “new lineup” because all players that I have bought, and I’ve bought a lot of 60-72 overalls at SF, haven’t been able to replace Paul George in that lineup
Message 7 of 21 (7,526 Views)

Community Manager
@DAPRINCE30 Can you screenshot the set for me?
Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 21 (7,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I am expierencing the same problem. I can't take out my 75 Paul George from my "Tipoff" lineup because none of my SF's that i've bought from the auction at overall's 55-60 are able to replace it. This is keeping me from completeing the "Redemption Player Trade-Up Sets" which requires the 75 Paul George that's in my Tipoff lineup. Tipoff was the default name of the lineup, it's the one with the red basketball with blue trail.
Message 9 of 21 (7,477 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mokeynas Same problem here I’ve bought a lot of players none of them works ,,, how about you make the lineup players exchangeable so we do these sets stop the bs we’ve been playing this game since 2016 we know a bug when we see one
Message 10 of 21 (7,390 Views)