Cannot access site features do to incorrect age on account

by RicoPurpleCheez

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot access site features do to incorrect age on account

★ Novice

Apparently, when I first created my account my age got set incorrectly and now I am unable to access guild chat and who knows what else.  I have seen where other people are having the same problems and were told that this cannot be fixed at this time and that they should start a new account. 

Starting a new account is unacceptable as I have already spent a fair amount of time and money on my CURRENT account.  If I am expected to start a new account inorder to participate in the basic features of the game, then can you please explain the procedure for getting all of the money I spent on my current account refunded. 

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot access site features do to incorrect age on account

Community Manager

@RicoPurpleCheez If I recall correctly, this should be triggered at the start, while you are still doing the tutorial.

If it does not, please get in touch with support and explain the full situation with your main account and now your new account: http://help.ea.com/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

They should be able to assist you then.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (220 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@RicoPurpleCheez Hi,

If you are not underage, I would suggest to find a guild via the forum community that is not communicating via guild chat exclusively and then joining them.

If the guild uses other communication (e.g. voice communication or their own private forum) you can still partake in the social events of the game.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)

★ Novice

Nils, I tried to take your advice and I started a new game.  I made it to level 15 without being asked what my age and Date of Birth are.   Could you tell me when and where you are supposed to enter in this information? 

Message 3 of 4 (206 Views)

Community Manager

@RicoPurpleCheez If I recall correctly, this should be triggered at the start, while you are still doing the tutorial.

If it does not, please get in touch with support and explain the full situation with your main account and now your new account: http://help.ea.com/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

They should be able to assist you then.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (221 Views)