Cannot access game after March 2019 update

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 5c
OS Version 13.3.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 587741283
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Cannot access game after recent update. Keep getting a Connection Error.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log into my account?
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country United States

After downloading the first March 2019 update, I can no longer get into the game. I keep getting a connection error, even though I have a strong network connection. I have already deleted and reinstalled, but I get the same message. It has been hours, and now I'm missing my midday refresh. I ahve a screenshot of the error but your site will not let me post it.

Message 1 of 19 (1,555 Views)

Re: Cannot access game after March 2019 update

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having same Issue

Region: Asia/Pacific (Australia)

Device: IPhone 6Plus & IPhone 6

iOS 10.3.2

After 2 hours of hitting retry, i finally managed to get the initial patching finished. then went into the Shop in game and that started an incremental update presumably for the new OR Packs. Then the problem started again. It seems like a time out sort of issue downloading images.

Doing this over 4G. Also tried tethering and didn't make any difference

When i got home, tried the same device over a High Speed Internet connection and same issues.

Message 2 of 19 (1,456 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having this issue too. Assumed it was * work wireless but have the same problem at home and using phone data plan.

I've missed all of my energy rewards for today, lost ranks in Squad & Ship Arena, and have missed the active events for today.

Message 3 of 19 (1,426 Views)

★★ Apprentice
393-898-891 using an apple phone has the same issue, app requires update to start but it's not available
Message 4 of 19 (1,420 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Solved with a new installation of the game and rebooting afterwards
Message 5 of 19 (1,398 Views)

★ Novice

Also experiencing this issue, stuck at loading never loads  reset 10x or more, both on WiFi and cell. 

Message 6 of 19 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im also having same issue. Ive uninstalled, reboot, then installed. Still not working. Devs: please fix!

Message 7 of 19 (1,223 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i also am stuck on the Loading Cantina screen.  Have also tried rebooting iphone8.

Message 8 of 19 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here, my po is in 1h and i'm not able to climb because of that -.-

Message 9 of 19 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me and my entire guild are experiencing this as well. We all downloaded the latest update and we've all been able to get into the game, but now for about the last 30-45 minutes (especially if we've rebooted the game) we can't log in. We get stuck at the Cantina Loading screen and that's it. I'm not getting any kind of error screen, just continuously loading.

Message 10 of 19 (1,169 Views)