Cannot Sell any mods

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung s8+
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 584436434
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Every time I click on Sell Mods button when trying to sell a mod, The sell mods page never shows the mods. I have checked to see if they are locked or unlocked I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it doesn't fix the issue. Its not just with a few mods its with alot
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Every time I click on Sell Mods button when trying to sell a mod, The sell mods page never shows the mods. I have checked to see if they are locked or unlocked I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it doesn't fix the issue.
Its not just with a few mods its with alot

I can assign the mods to toons but cant see them to sell them 

Screenshot_20181220-120756_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20181220-120743_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20181220-120736_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (201 Views)

Re: Cannot Sell any mods

Hi, check to see if these mods are in any loadouts. If they are, you can't sell them. You should delete them from those loadouts, or just delete the loadouts that contain them.

At that point you should be able to sell them just fine.

★★ Novice

Hi 

Ive deleted all my mod layouts and have the same problem 

Have lots of 4* and under mods plus 5* ones that i want to sell . Now farming mods or anything cause im afraid i wont see them or i might fill up mods 

Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)

Hmm, the only thing I can see is that in your pictures, the 3-dot Offense set Square-shaped mod is "locked" from selling. You did say in your message that you had checked the locked/unlocked status, though.

@CG_MindTricks would you have a chance to check his account and see if there's an issue with that particular mod?