Re: Cannot Sell Offense Mods

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot Sell Offense Mods

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel C and Google Pixel 3 XL and emulator
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 921-546-535
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I cannot sell offense mods
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Gather offense mods and see if you can sell them. I don't know if it's my account causing the issue, or the game, but I do know across my devices (I'm using Oreo, Pie, and Nougat).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

I cannot sell offense tier mods. I can sell all the other mod types, but them. It happens in game across my accounts on all devices. I use an android phone, 2 android tablets, and an android emulator. I'm not sure how to fix it, but I am letting EA and the devs know.

Me with the modsHere is the _Sell Mods_ And they aren't listed

Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Check to see if those mods are present in any loadouts. If they are in a loadout, the game won't allow you to sell them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (245 Views)

All Replies

Check to see if those mods are present in any loadouts. If they are in a loadout, the game won't allow you to sell them.

★★ Apprentice

Thank you. I had no idea. Was able to sell them :D

Message 3 of 3 (232 Views)