by Kametisu

Original Post

Cannot Select Sim While Using Small Telescopes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except High School Years, Journey to Batuu, My Wedding Stories, Laundry Day Stuff Pack, Spooky Stuff Pack, and the kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Place either Small Observatory Telescope or Avelina's Trusty Telescope on any lot 2. Have any sim either select the Observe the Sky, Moongaze, or Stargaze interactions on the smaller telescopes 3. While playing as the sim using the telescope, attempt to click on the sim or hover the mouse over the sim
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim is unclickable while they are using both small telescopes nor are they highlighted.
What do you expect to see? Sims using the telescope should be selectable with the pie menu actions listed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Read above. This bug may have appeared since the introduction of small telescopes in June 14th's patch but I am unsure at the moment. I am able to use other sims in the household to select the sim using the small telescope but not the sim itself.

Edit By Crinrict: Removed tag as the one of the small telescopes was added to base game.

Message 1 of 1 (602 Views)