Cannot Repair or Upgrade Tub with Shower (Routing Issue)

by Nindigo79

Original Post

Cannot Repair or Upgrade Tub with Shower (Routing Issue)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, stuff packs, and kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy and place a tub with shower (I use the basegame Under the Sea Clawfoot Tub with Shower for my Off the Grid lot). Try to upgrade it - or repair it if it is broken.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim cannot route to the tub with shower. She can shower and bathe just fine, but a routing problem occurs when I direct her to upgrade or repair it.
What do you expect to see? Is this really necessary to fill out? I expect my Sim to be able route to the tub with shower when it is broken or needs an upgrade.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This problem is existing in both modded and unmodded games.

Edit: I actually have this problem with all bath tubs. Can't upgrade or repair them.

[CM - merged consecutive posts]

Message 1 of 5 (574 Views)

Re: Cannot Repair or Upgrade Tub with Shower (Routing Issue)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nindigo79 This is a known issue.

Thread for repairing is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sims-Can-t-Repair-Tub-Shower-Combos-While-Get-Famous-Installed...

as for the upgrade: Are none of the upgrades working for you or just the eco ones (Water Recycler, siphon filter). Thread for that is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-Sims-Can-t-Upgrade-Eco-Upgrades-on-Tubs-or-Tub-Shower...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (550 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I was going for the eco upgrades. Had no regular upgrade parts to work with, so it may "simply" be the eco part upgrade issue.

Dropped a 'me too' in the repair thread - thanks. I thought I had searched for a similar topic, but with no results coming up. My apologies!
Message 3 of 5 (492 Views)

Hero
@Nindigo79 There's also this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Can-t-upgrade-Hot-Tub-Water-Recycler-using-eco... which concerns the eco upgrade parts.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (485 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Me too'ed that one as well. Thanks Standard smile
Message 5 of 5 (477 Views)