Re: Cannot Re-sign Players with Expiring Contracts

by mikel0136

Original Post

Re: Can Anyone Re-sign Players?

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I played all my games as well.
Message 11 of 49 (2,978 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Insta_Buzz Do you have still the same problem?
Message 12 of 49 (2,939 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Pol_AccoDM I think it might be someone's specific salary because after year 2 it seems normal. But I just cant believe if these contracts are accurate that the Eagles are unable to sign 1 single player in the offseason.
Message 13 of 49 (11,559 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Insta_Buzz Correct me, if I am wrong. Just thinking, at loud. What if, in salary menu, you see cap space for current season, but not for the next one. When you go to resign menu, the cap space it’s different, because it’s showing the cap space for the next season. New contract gonna start hitting cap space of the next year.
Message 14 of 49 (2,913 Views)

Re: Can Anyone Re-sign Players?

★★★ Newbie

Same problem with jags have 26 mil in space on finance screen resign screen shows negative 3mil .

Message 15 of 49 (2,894 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You can do the math for yourself on the salary screen though for next year. And players with expiring salaries should be removed from the cap space in the re sign screen. Their salary does not count against next year, because they dont have a contract for next year until I re sign them. And without us being able to restructure deals, it seems a lot of teams are getting screwed after just 1 year of franchise play. So far I've heard about the Eagles, Jags, and Chiefs. It's not fun to have to lose half your team after just 1 year of franchise play. If it was something I did, and I messed up the contracts or whatever then fine. But when this is how the game was packaged its ridiculous. 

Message 16 of 49 (2,884 Views)

★ Apprentice

Do you have a bunch of draft picks because i know in previous versions of the game it would allocate the salaries for your draft picks once it got to the offseason

Message 17 of 49 (2,876 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@largootand No. I dont remember exactly what picks the eagles have but it's pretty standard. Nothing special
Message 18 of 49 (2,865 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Insta_Buzz Doesn't seem lika somebody gonna fix it in near future.
Message 19 of 49 (2,857 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is anyone who is having this problem able  to go to the improve team tab  and sign free agents from there during the regular season?

Message 20 of 49 (2,819 Views)