Re: Cannot Play Final Game for Master Stephen Curry in LUT

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Cannot Play Final Game for Master Stephen Curry in LUT

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Ultimate Team - Masters - Stephen Curry 1/2 - 2017 NBA Finals game (final game)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? NBALive18 > Ultimate Team > Fantasy Challenges > Masters > Stephen Curry 1/2 > Final Game, 2017 NBA Finals
What happens when the bug occurs? I select the game and see my active line up (I meet all lineup requirements). Once I want validate my lineup and continue, a message pops up saying: "Attention: This matchups is currently unavailable. Please check back soon."
What should be happening instead? I should be able to continue and start the match-up
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

I've talked to EAHelp on Twitter already, they directed me to the forum.

Message 1 of 5 (1,061 Views)

Community Manager

@Mikkelodeon43

The phrase "currently unavailable" indicates this should be a transient issue, can you confirm this either way please?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry

I experienced the issue last Friday for the first time. The phrase still pops up when I want to start the match-up. 

Hopefully, you can help me with the issue.

Message 3 of 5 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry I am still experiencing the issue, even when Ultimate Team got updated with additional Master Challenges. I don't know what you would consider transient. Is there anything I can do from my side? Thanks

Message 4 of 5 (988 Views)

Community Manager

@Mikkelodeon43

Apologies, that Live Event has expired.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (982 Views)