Re: Cannot Obtain Soviet Campaign Completion Achievement (Steam)

by Joe_Flanagan

Original Post

Cannot Obtain Soviet Campaign Completion Achievement (Steam)

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug Cannot Obtain Soviet Campaign Completion Achievement
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play through the Soviet campaign on normal or hard. Reload a save from Mission 5. Use reloads in general.
What happens when the bug occurs? You do not receive the achievement "Crush the Resistance" for completing the Soviet Campaign
What do you expect to see? To receive the achievement "Crush the Resistance" for completing the Soviet Campaign

Hello,

I have played through the Soviet campaign twice and still have not gotten the achievement.  I tried the first time on Hard and a glitch switched it to normal on Mission 5. I played through 5 and beat the campaign and found out about the difficulty glitch after.

I played the Soviet Campaign again on Normal to try and get the achievement.  Unfortunately, that did not work either. I have beaten all the missions and sub missions for the Soviet Campaign on Normal/Hard yet my achievement status is only 13/14.

Please fix this so anyone who unlocks the final mission cut scene gets the achievement.

Message 1 of 2 (514 Views)

Re: Cannot Obtain Soviet Campaign Completion Achievement (Steam)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

There is a potential workaround (not a fix as it requires playing the mission(s) again that the achievement is missing, after deleting the file which tracks ingame progress). I posted it in this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/The-Best-Around-Achievement-stuck-at-80-81-Tiberian-Dawn/m-p/9...

Message 2 of 2 (408 Views)