Cannot Interrogate Suspect in Police Career

by JovianneJoie

Original Post

Re: Cannot Interrogate Suspect in the Detective Career

Hero
@thisisarealpainx I'm merging your post with another user that has a similar issue

Would either of you mind sending me your save game ? Instructions in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 23 (971 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea, this is the exact same problem I'm having and I'm unable to make a bug report as well.

Message 12 of 23 (938 Views)

Hero
@JovianneJoie Would you mind sending me your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 23 (930 Views)

Re: Cannot Interrogate Suspect in Police Career

★★★ Newbie

Hi, might be too late but I thought I'd post anyway.

I've been having the same issue after replacing the police station with a new police station from the gallery. However i managed to fix it by going to build mode (using testingcheats on and bb.enablefreebuild) and then replacing the interrogation table with a new one, along with new chairs. You can find the interrogation table with the show hidden objects cheat. After replacing it, I can interrogate suspects as usual.

Just posting it here in case this can help anyone else with the same issue.

Message 14 of 23 (742 Views)

Hero
@Kei359 Was it non-default color before you replaced it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 23 (734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, and I have chosen all the different colours of the interrogation table, and the chairs for good measure.

Nothing gives me the option to even try to interrogate either, or interact with the table.

Message 16 of 23 (714 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EvvexD Recolors have their own thread and are a known issue. The default color works fine for me so are you using the standard police lot or did you make other changes ?

Also any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 23 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am using the standard police lot and only started messing with the colours once I read this thread about how changing the colour might change it.

It was the standard colour when I began to experience the problem.

I do not use any mods or anything, only the packs Horse Ranch, Cottage Living, Get Together and Get To Work.

Message 18 of 23 (679 Views)

Hero
@EvvexD Do you have the actual task to interrogate the suspect ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 23 (660 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yes.

Edit: Now it suddenly works, it may have been quickfixed or something! Thank you for answers anyhow!

Message 20 of 23 (643 Views)