Cannot Host Party

by Caristole

Original Post

Re: Cannot Host Party

★★★★ Novice
Yes, I do get error messages. Last week I had both my sims at home doing nothing, and wasn’t able to host after aging up and selecting a trait
Message 61 of 83 (1,837 Views)

Could you share the error message you get?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 62 of 83 (1,824 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Something like can’t start a party while another is in progress. I haven’t been able to replicate the error message
Message 63 of 83 (1,716 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m having the same issue, retired a sim and grew up a new child, and still cannot host a party despite getting a new trait.

Message 64 of 83 (1,552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same problem! Still cannot host party Frown

Message 65 of 83 (1,424 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Caristole I am also facing same issue since starting. I am unable to host parties on my account. I tried hosting birthday party by gaining new trait but it doesn't work for Mee.
Message 66 of 83 (1,313 Views)

Hero
@shweta666 When did your Sim gained the new trait? When did you try hosting the party?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 67 of 83 (1,295 Views)

★ Novice
@Shazza1974 this is exactly same with my game. Everytime I log in they said like my party is done. Anyone please help @EA_Mai
Message 68 of 83 (1,122 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the the exact same problem as yours

Message 69 of 83 (790 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been trying to host a wedding party for months now and it won't give me the option.

My Sim got married yesterday, it's time to host my party today and I can't...it keeps happening and with the birthday party as well. Why is this?

Message 70 of 83 (656 Views)