Re: Cannot Host Party

by Arylon82

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Wow yea contact EA support cause I can host a party on the apk pc version but not their app!! I refuse to let my day 1 go or the sim gifted to me! I highly recommended going to our FB community https://m.facebook.com/groups/1952623188290391

members there can tell you how to get it on your pc and then you can have parties once u do the tutorial again..yea sad have to start over if you go to the apk pc version.

Message 51 of 83 (2,286 Views)

@marck757 could you maybe create a new bug post on this issue? It's hard to tell in this post which players have and haven't retired the Sims from before the worldwide release of the game.

Any screenshots would be helpful.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 52 of 83 (2,239 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok guys, I got it!

After retiring both, my day 1 Sim and the first Sim gifted to me, I finally was able to throw a party.

I had to create a new Sim and wait 'till he gets his second trait.

At Lv 20 and unable tl host a party I really thinking in quit the game.

Even having my day 1 Sim living in, I feel sad for not being able to play it.

EA should make it easier.

Message 53 of 83 (2,229 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yep! I refuse 100% to get rid of day 1 sim and a gifted sim because that gifted sim gave me someone nice to talk to while in hospital for a week so yea never going to kick them! I think they need to rework things including parties.

Message 54 of 83 (2,200 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Can't throw a party. Why? Makes no sense😡

Message 55 of 83 (2,048 Views)

Do you have Sims from before the world wide launch of The Sims Mobile?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 56 of 83 (2,028 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If you have not retired a sim, you can not throw a party.  I am max level and I refuse to retire my day one sims so I am in that boat of no party throwing due to annoying rules.  

Message 57 of 83 (2,016 Views)

★★ Novice
I did this but it still won’t work for me.
Message 58 of 83 (1,845 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have previously been able to host parties, but then stopped playing the game, and deleted it from my device. Since coming back to the game, not only have I been unable to host any parties, but every time I open the game it says that I’ve completed a party even though I’ve not been able to throw one!

i contacted support which was a complete and utter waste of time, and they’ve directed me here to get a solution. But everything that has been said here I’ve already done, and I still can’t host any parties!

I’m starting to see why I quit game previously!!

Message 59 of 83 (1,609 Views)

@tdeb007 do you get an error when trying to host a party? Or what do you see?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 60 of 83 (1,589 Views)