Cannot Convince a Sim to Vote on NAP in non Evergreen Harbor lot

by thinmint1291

Original Post

Re: Cannot Convince a Sim to Vote on NAP in non Evergreen Harbor lot

[ Edited ]
Hero

@thinmint1291 Would you mind sending me your save (the faulty one) ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (472 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Just sent, thank you!
Message 12 of 16 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

So I tested your save and I think the problem is that the board isn't in the same neighborhood as your Sim lives in. Willow Creek and Windenburg the board is in an all community lot area so there's no one you can actually convince there.

It worked for me to place the board in Windenburg in the park on the island and then move in some Sims into the neighborhood.

Going to the lot with the board it then showed up on the Sims. Not sure if moving in Sims is a requirement but I think the boards needs to be in the hood you live in for the options to show up on the Sims.

Bild_2021-02-16_113256.png

I don't really see the option on the community board itself though. But I couldn't get it to show in Evergreen Harbor either. So not sure what's going on there.

There's older threads on this though so it doesn't seem to be related to the board from the gallery.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (424 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict showing on the board isn’t a thing. I misspoke on that. It wasn’t showing up on the Sims. But okay, it’s not just town/city then, it has to be the exact neighborhood? I didn’t run into that issue with my San Mushyno family before (they live in the fashion district and the board is in the Arts Quarter), but I can work with that logic now.
Message 14 of 16 (417 Views)

Hero
@thinmint1291 I think so, yes. As the NAPs only apply to one neighborhood, you need to have the board in the one you can vote in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 16 (403 Views)

Hero
@thinmint1291 Did this resolve your issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (362 Views)