Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? madmazz176
Date/time issue occurred 8/5/19 - Today
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Occasionally after selecting different audibles and making route adjustments, one of the receivers will turn sideways facing the sideline and not run their route on snapping the ball. They just freeze in place.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Call 3 wide plays and call a couple of audibles like to a run and back to a pass and then adjust some routes and it will eventually happen.
What happens when the bug occurs? The receiver turns perpendicular to the line of scrimmage and freezes there for the entire play.
What do you expect to see? I don't expect to see this behavior at all. The player should run the appropriate route.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb

I will try and get a clip

Message 11 of 21 (1,015 Views)

Re: Cannot Control B Receiver on Deep Routes After Ball Thrown.

★★★ Novice

This was happening so much in MUT challenges today I gave up playing the game. Sad.

Message 12 of 21 (963 Views)

Re: Cannot Control Receiver After Ball Thrown or Receiver Doesn't Run Route

★★★ Novice

Happens all the time dumb, cant even make a play on the ball easy interceptions because of bad gameplay.

Message 13 of 21 (949 Views)

Re: Cannot Control Receiver After Ball Thrown or Receiver Doesn't Run Route

★★★ Novice

Still haven't fixed this 

Message 14 of 21 (947 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry No, this is even on Xbox one...this is a real bug and a PROBLEM bc I throw a lot of deep stuff
Message 15 of 21 (901 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry
Xbox one
All game modes
The official Xbox one s controller
Irrelevant
I’ll try to get a video but here is basically what happens. (Sorry, my girlfriend didn’t know what she was recording so was all over, but you’ll see the idea). You pass the ball and select the receiver and boom, in that moment he takes a complete b-line straight to the post. Everytime.

https://youtu.be/dDPE6zmA4Tc

Message 16 of 21 (898 Views)

Re: Receiver Turns Sideways and Does Not Run Route

★★★ Novice

It still hasn't gotten fixed, especially playing squads online if you try to use control the wide receiver going deep you have no control of the receiver it gets stuck running straight no chance to even catch the ball easy interceptions for the opponents.

Message 17 of 21 (878 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Diehard4life @eablueberry
No, this is not fixed.

EA SPORTS,
Please fix this ASAP!!! This effects everyone, I’m sure, just most people don’t know how to search and tell you about it. I made a video, please make a patch ASAP
Message 18 of 21 (862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea it's doing it for me. I'm an old school madden player. Not being able to control my wr is a deal breaker for me. It doesn't make any sense. They got rid of that feature because good players figured out how to run under the ball? That's what wr are SUPPOSED to do. 

Message 19 of 21 (733 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Everyone told you it happened to them multiple times and im sure everyone is speaking about it on other platforms.. its happening on every game mode, from online to exhibition to practice. On every system especially Playstation 4. And we also lose a lot of connections in Mut Head to head & draft and get hit with a loss eveeeeryyyy time when we should get a win an its been like that since online play started we spend too much money and grind time to get treated this way. When it comes to you guys fixing gameplay issues.

Message 20 of 21 (635 Views)