Re: Cataclysm won't load

by Shardspear

Original Post

Re: Cannot Access Cataclysm, Infinite Loading Screen

★★★★★ Novice

Temporary Fix:

Set Graphics to Med/High

actually all u have to really Change is the Settings requiring a new start of the game (should be 2...i think texture Quality and mesh Quality)

worked for me

Message 31 of 49 (1,610 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing here. Playing cataclysm normal till yesterday, today this started to happen.

Message 32 of 49 (1,598 Views)

★★ Novice
@gulimborsti Deleting the BioWare folder didn't work for me, reinstalling and all that didn't work as well but that helped. Thanks a lot
Message 33 of 49 (1,597 Views)

★★ Novice

I've set "Texture Quality" to High(Low didn't load the map & Medium didn't show enemies) and now it's working. I only tested with GM1.

Message 34 of 49 (1,588 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Same issues here with three different PC's on three different accounts

Message 35 of 49 (1,522 Views)

★★ Novice
@gulimborsti Holy crap, after all the other things I did to try and get this to work and your answer was the one. I cannot believe just switching graphics settings up a notch and then just restarting the game was the answer. But ty so much! Everything is working awesome!
Message 36 of 49 (1,388 Views)

★ Novice

I had this exact issue - 2nd loading screen would trigger after the first and never make it past 15-20% forcing me to Alt+F4 to exit Anthem, then having to close/relog Origin to get Anthem to launch again

I tried:
Repairing installation
Deleting the Bioware folder in Documents, repairing installation (this stopped my random crashes to desktop from Freeplay)
Deleting the Patch folder in the Anthem game folder, reinstalling the patch (which triggered an Origin reinstall) - this let me into a Cataclysm but I couldn't see or interact with anything
Uninstalling the game, reinstalling the game
Clearing my Origin cache (clearing out ProgramData, except LocalContent, and clearing out AppData)

What actually worked:
Setting Texture Quality to High, then queuing up and finishing a Normal difficulty Cataclysm. The game works perfectly now.

Message 37 of 49 (1,351 Views)

★★★ Novice

it works......thank u so much Standard smile

Message 38 of 49 (1,341 Views)

★★ Novice

me too . 2nd loading screen and always same picture and scoring explanation

Message 39 of 49 (1,078 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Do you need help whed a fix or ?`