by crinrict

Original Post

Re: One save won't open. Error code 111

Hero

@kaitlinxo143 Great!  Enjoy your game!

Message 21 of 31 (752 Views)

Hero
@kaitlinxo143 I tested your save game and was able to duplicate the issue. Seems some rabbit causing an issue.

For me it worked to load the lot again after the initial error. It loaded the second time.

Did you have issues with other lots than that farm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 31 (721 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Has anyone seen this specific error with a save that had not been modded previously?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 23 of 31 (593 Views)

[WORKAROUND] [CoL] Error Code 111:6a137a9c/ Wild Rabbit LE

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.397.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I own all xpacs and kits etc
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure, this has been going on for months and ive been trying to find the rabbit to get rid of it or something.
What happens when the bug occurs? Half the lots in my henford on Bagley zone kick me out when I try to load in with any sim in my game. Somewhere within that area of 4ish houses is a rabbit that is stuck or glitched. Because of that I can't load any sims or any lots within that area. It kicks me to the main zone load up and tells me to try again.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to load the lots in my 40 dollar expansion that I want to play and use. I shouldn't need to recreate an entirely new save file every few weeks because something is always glitching out.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Happened after i bought th expansion cottage living and only happens in the top half of the henford on bagley zones.

• Last Module Called: resolver.py
  • Last Function Called: get_participants
  • Error message: Exception thrown while calling remove on object_animalObjects_wild_rabbit:0x0d2f0fe59bcf04b2 (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_sim'), CategoryID: resolver:1283

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 24 of 31 (748 Views)

Re: Unable to load Henford on Bagley zones d/t rabbit glitch

Hero
@SavichSims Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 31 (708 Views)

Betreff: Unable to load Henford on Bagley zones d/t rabbit glitch

★★★★ Guide

If I go to the Park in Henford, i got an LE everytime.

The Line ""animalObjects_wild_rabbit (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_sim')"" is the same 🤷

Message 26 of 31 (685 Views)

Hero
@SavichSims I checked your save and the only solution I found was using a mod. Since you seem to use them, I guess that should work.

You will need TwistedMexis Allcheats mod (just google)

Install the mod (it's a script mod) and then load the save game through the load button (not resume).

Load Cordelia's Secret Cottage in build mode (from the map)

open the cheat console and type: objects.destroy 0x0d2f0fe59bcf04b2

This should delete the wild rabbit from your game.

I was able to load the lot in Live Mod after doing that. I hope there's no side effects but try this on a backup of your save in case something goes wrong while you're playing later on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 31 (633 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict TY this fixed my save file. Wish I'd come months sooner and saved a lot of headache. Your amazing!
Message 28 of 31 (596 Views)

Hero
@SavichSims Glad it helped you.

The rabbit shouldn't throw that kind of error though so I do think there's some sort of bug (unless some mod prevented the rabbit from getting properly removed)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 31 (578 Views)

loading error

★★★ Novice

I had two copies of two worlds in one save. Now that's fixed and i'm getting this error and can't load in help.Screenshot 2023-12-h232349.png

Message 30 of 31 (259 Views)