Re: Can’t tap the table in quest

by Jaaewaru

Original Post

Can’t tap the table in quest

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 plus
OS Version 12.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I has been doing quest “roommate race” quest is order another set of key but I can’t tap the table at home, it’s not pop up to tap
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 plus
OS Version 12.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004585640305
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I has been doing quest “roommate race” quest is order another set of key but I can’t tap the table at home, it’s not pop up to tap
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

Message 1 of 9 (3,506 Views)

@Jaaewaru what step are you on? What table do you click on? Is the table accessible for you Sim?
Maybe this list helps: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Roommate-Race-walkthrough-unlock-your-3rd-Sim/...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 9 (3,490 Views)

★★★ Novice

Step on chapter 1 part 9 “Order another set of keys”,

the table’s “A’ La Mode Table” 

First I can tap the table and pressed “order another set of keys” and quest shown “2 hour”, then I let another sim to do learning hobby at stove and pressed help (button star) at the same table, after that first sim stop do this quest and I can’t tap the table again. ><

Message 3 of 9 (3,484 Views)

@Jaaewaru could you try placing another table and see if that will allow you to do the task?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 9 (3,467 Views)

★★★ Novice

I purchased new table, moved the table, restarted my iPhone, changed another sim to do quest, let sim to do another quest and back to do this quest but still unable to do. T T

Message 5 of 9 (3,452 Views)

[ Edited ]

You tried a lot! 
Should day 2 be unlocked already? Maybe that will reset it. 

With the way it's going I doubt you'll be able to finish the event. Frown 

I'd suggest making a case with EA, see if they can trigger it on their end. Or restart the quest for you. 

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. First things first, write down your Player ID or take a screenshot of it.

- Open side menu

- Click the gear icon

- Click the 'Help & About' tab

- Click 'Help'

Your browser opens

- Scroll down and click on 'Contact Us' 

Open the spoiler for picture how to get to the 'Contact Us' button:

Spoiler
collage.jpg

The EA game advisor might ask you to perform a couple of troubleshooting steps you can find over here for Apple or Android. You can try those before contacting them, or while you're waiting on a reply.

If you're asked to clear data or reinstall the app, make sure your app is being back-upped to the App store or EA account.
The backup options might have turned off during a previous update. Your app will reset, but after creating a Sim you should get the popup to restore from the cloud. 

An image in the spoiler on where to find the backup options:

Spoiler
backup.jpg

If you choose the 'Report Bug' option you might not receive a reply from EA. 

If you can't access the app for some reason. You can also contact EA outside of it.  

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 9 (3,442 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

This is the second day, but the quest is still the same. T T , So I will write to EA according to your instructions. Thanks ^^

Message 7 of 9 (3,432 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Jaaewaru Just chiming in to say that I'm experiencing the same thing. Different quest but same concept. I bought a second table and chair and when I tap on the table without the chair near it, the quest prompt comes up but says a chair is necessary.

Fine, I tuck the chair in but then when I tap the table it just does the little dance thing and no prompt pops up.

My other sim is doing another quest task at the other table.. That's the only thing I can think of that might be messing this up.
Message 8 of 9 (3,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Doesn’t work 

Message 9 of 9 (2,021 Views)