Re: Can’t start eco workshop shift no option to start even when sims not busy

by EA_Sanah

Original Post

Can’t start eco workshop shift no option to start even when sims not busy

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version Xr
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not available to start eco shop shift for three days now even when sims are not busy doing anything else. Unable to start workshop shifts meaning I’ve lost a lot of rewards.
What do you expect to see? Make eco shift available to participate in
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country AMERICA

My eco shop has not shown an option to start a shift for three days now. Even when I have available sims to do so, there is no way to being a workshop shift. What do I do. Spent a lot on the game cannot delete it or it will erase everything but I need workshop shifts to earn rewards. Plz help.

Message 2 of 6 (1,029 Views)

My ecoshop won’t allow to start shift for any sims

★ Apprentice

My eco shop has not shown an adoption to start a shift for three days now. Even when I have available sims to do so, there is no way to being a workshop shift. What do I do. Spent a lot on the game cannot delete it or it will erase everything but I need workshop shifts to earn rewards. Plz help.

Message 1 of 6 (1,019 Views)

Hero
@2gprn3a7k7zk Hi, have you tried restarting the app multiple times when your sims aren’t in any event to see if one of the sims would pop up a completed Eco shift?

Also, have you made sims passive/ retired that might have been the last doing the Eco shift?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 6 (994 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Ilois4 I might have retired one but I’m not sure because it let me do it saying that the sim wasn’t busy Frown how do they fix it?
Message 4 of 6 (977 Views)

Hero
@2gprn3a7k7zk Hi, try going through your passive/retired sims in the family portrait/generations tab. Click the sim and then exit the family portrait.

You might have to restart the app before trying to interact with the passive/retired sim.

If you’re not sure which sim might be stuck with the Eco shift, usually the stuck passive/retired sims can’t be interacted with and might be just doing one thing in the lot or not moving at all. Game might also say that they’re already in an event or busy.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 6 (957 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello, 

Please share details in the below form and help us fix the issue:

https://smarturl.it/TSMJuly22EcoWorkshop?IQid=AnswersHQ

Thanks

Message 6 of 6 (903 Views)