Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060 6G MSI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on?
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Anywhere when you are in Javelin
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.03.2019 12:55 (CZE)
Summarize your bug My gun doesn't shoot where I aim.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I equiped my first legendary weapon (LMG renewed courage) and just went to freeplay and started shooting enemies. So I guess just try to shoot with this gun. It appeares sometimes.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't shoot where I'm aiming.
What should be happening instead? um...shooting where I aim Standard smile

Hey guys, this is my first post here....
I got into Anthem today to try out a new weapon I got yesterday (my first legendary - LMG Renewed courage). I went to kill some big animal in freeplay and I noticed that it doesn't do any damage even If I was aiming right at it. So I went investigating in calm area in freeplay and captured what's happening.

There is a video of that bug: (I couldn't use the "add video button, don't know why)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=992QFFyDRf8

There is also attachement of my gun which I used.

Hope this gets fixed soon Standard smile
Stronger together!

Message 1 of 7 (629 Views)

Re: Can't shoot where I aim?

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue on the xbox one

Message 2 of 7 (580 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue and have had it for over a month. It happens for me 100% of the time when I have two specific guns equipped. I ALWAYS use my Legendary Renewed Courage. It usually works fine unless I equip my Legendary Retaliation of Gerretus. Id really like this bug fixed, those are still my only two legendary weapons and they don't both work at once!

The sideways is on and off during the mission, sometimes resets after reloading. But its this unpredictability that makes it impossible to tolerate even temporarily.

Message 3 of 7 (559 Views)

★★ Novice

I am on PS4

Message 4 of 7 (558 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having a slightly different issue with the same gun. Damage is fine, but when I get to stacks of the Closer's Balance perk, my reticle starts to slowly climb on it's own and will occasionally jump up several inches. Once the perk is gone, the gun works fine again.

Message 5 of 7 (534 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've had the same issue with "Soothing Touch" and "Unending Battle" equipped. "Unending Battle" aims fine, but "Soothing Touch" will shoot at varying degrees to the right of the reticle.

Message 6 of 7 (477 Views)

★★ Apprentice

seems like this bug is back? i too am having an issue with the Renewed Courage LMG.

Message 7 of 7 (466 Views)