Can’t sell some of my mods

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8 plus
OS Version 12.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 432-191-632
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I can’t sell some of my mods. For example. I have some unattached 1 dot and 2 dots mods. All of them are not locked. When I check my mods management screen I can easily find them. But when I enter the “sell mods” screen, these mods do not appear. Some 5 dots mods are also unavailable for sale.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter my mods managements screen. Check for my 1 and 2 dots mods. You can see all of them there, all of them aren’t locked and some unattached to toons. Enter my “sell mods” screen and try to find my unattached 1 and 2 dots mods. They don’t appear, they are unavailable for sale. This also happens to some 5 dots mods. This happens wheter I use filters or not to select the mods.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8 plus
OS Version 12.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 432-191-632
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I can’t sell some of my mods. For example. I have some unattached 1 dot and 2 dots mods. All of them are not locked. When I check my mods management screen I can easily find them. But when I enter the “sell mods” screen, these mods do not appear. Some 5 dots mods are also unavailable for sale.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter my mods managements screen. Check for my 1 and 2 dots mods. You can see all of them there, all of them aren’t locked and some unattached to toons. Enter my “sell mods” screen and try to find my unattached 1 and 2 dots mods. They don’t appear, they are unavailable for sale. This also happens to some 5 dots mods. This happens wheter I use filters or not to search for the mods.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

BD91A099-A351-41EC-8EE6-64EAB106DC73.jpeg
BB4E3885-A829-4A86-A33E-1DB475D78B29.png
D0CA3930-0E8E-4783-9A04-21FACDD10EF5.png
Message 1 of 3 (197 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t sell some of my mods

There are two possible causes for this.

Check your mod loadouts. Mods that are part of loadouts cannot be sold. Remove them from the loadout, or delete the loadout concerned and you'll be able to sell the mods.

Alternatively, in the mods screen (not the sell screen), double check that any of the mods are not locked.

Hope this helps!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (171 Views)

All Replies

There are two possible causes for this.

Check your mod loadouts. Mods that are part of loadouts cannot be sold. Remove them from the loadout, or delete the loadout concerned and you'll be able to sell the mods.

Alternatively, in the mods screen (not the sell screen), double check that any of the mods are not locked.

Hope this helps!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)

★ Novice

CristophIV,

Thank you for your attention. It worked, all the mods were not attached to a character but were part of old loadouts that I didn’t use anynore. I removed these loadouts and they appeared in the sell mods screen.

Thank you for your aid!

Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)