Can't sell mods

by ATMDemonHunter

Original Post

Re: Can't sell mods

★★★★★ Newbie

Interesting.  I don't even have any loadouts... not one, and I have all these one and two star mods from when I first started the game that clutter my inventory.  Unless there's a super-special hidden loadout screen somewhere?  I generally keep them equipped on level 1 characters that aren't being used just so they don't count against the inventory cap, but I would much rather delete them.

Message 21 of 24 (413 Views)

★ Novice
@ATMDemonHunter I have read through all the comments and on IOS I still have an issue in that I cannot sell mods. None of the mods I want to sell are included in a load out. I’ve deleted my mod load outs as recommended (that will take an age to redo due the poor MoD system) and still the mods will not appear in the sell function. For clarity.
The mods I want to sell are NOT assigned to anybody, appear in no load outs, if I select the mod I can apply it to a toon, with no problem but selling it, not happening. I now have 3 days worth of Mods which are about to expire in the rewards section and I cannot get any of them, so the new mods I have earned will short vanish along with all the other rewards from Galactic challenges. Please fix this issue it’s been floating around for long enough now.
Message 22 of 24 (338 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@vipers_1_venom If you need to claim mods, you might be able to assign some to characters at the bottom of your roster to make room if the selling issue is not resolved.

Message 23 of 24 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem. I have 24 mods that are Mk IV or lower that aren’t assigned to any characters or in any loadout, as I have deleted all of my loadouts to try and fix the problem. I even painstakingly went through every single characters mods and made sure they all had Mk V or higher. I have no idea what the issue is but that’s 24 mod slots just taken up that I can’t do anything with. Please help. 

410F18AB-B63B-40B8-B7FB-0FE9AE7409BB.png
40B26D2C-2EB4-4A65-A9BF-25D67A34FC9B.png
48C33512-9103-46B0-9034-E67219498079.png
Message 24 of 24 (264 Views)