Can't sell mods

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? N/A
OS Version N/A
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 158-957-683
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have 4 unassigned mods that I want to sell but when I go to the sell mods screen, it is empty and I can't sell them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

I have 4 unassigned mods that I want to sell but when I go to the sell mods screen, it is empty and I can't sell them

Message 1 of 24 (6,727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't sell mods

★★★★ Novice

If mods are equipped to a toon or are included in ANY loadout they will not show up in the sales area.

Other than that check that your filtering is not excluding them. 

View in thread

Message 12 of 24 (6,914 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I've also posted on this, on iOS.  I can see the mods to equip them, tried lock/unlock, etc. but cannot find them in the sell window.

Message 2 of 24 (6,659 Views)

★★★ Novice

I figured it out after reading another guy's post.  They mentioned mod loadouts block you from selling.  Removing the loadouts with the mods I wanted to sell fixed the issue for me.

Message 3 of 24 (6,654 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, we had a server update yesterday which fixed an issue with Mod Loadouts causing crashes/freezes: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/183925/server-update-10-04-2018

It might have fixed the issue you had with selling mods as well. Can you please let me know if anyone else is still experiencing this issue?

Thank you.
Message 4 of 24 (6,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is still bugged. I had the issue just now, found this thread, and verified that removing the mod from Mod Loadouts fixed the issue.

Message 5 of 24 (6,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

do I have to email each to get a fix

Message 6 of 24 (6,575 Views)

Have you tried removing the mods from all Loadouts to which it is assigned, and then tried to sell?

So far the inability to sell mods that are assigned to Loadouts is not flagged as a bug, as far as I remember. It is a game function intended to prevent you from selling mods that you are "using."

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just found this thread and finally realized what was going on because of it.

It would be better if the mod appeared in the sell screen, but with a lock or other icon indicating it is assigned to one or more loadouts and that it can't be sold. What ends up happening is you see the mod in the normal character screen and then go to the sell screen and it's just not there and there is no real context for why. The player needs to be informed in the game that mods in loadouts can't be sold.

Message 8 of 24 (6,421 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
My mods are not part of loadouts or locked. This is a bug. Please fix it.
Message 9 of 24 (5,932 Views)

★★ Novice

Is this the type of mod you can't sell? 15-E gray mods? 

Screenshot_20190514-144944_Heroes.jpg
Message 10 of 24 (5,666 Views)