I'm on PC Standard smile

Message 11 of 20 (3,182 Views)

Re: Sims 4 can't see thru windows.

Hero

Guess it's not fixed then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 20 (3,173 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I'm unable to duplicate this glitch, but I am using a desktop PC.  I usually play in Windows mode and sometimes full screen.  Graphics card is a Nvidia GTX 560 Ti.

Message 13 of 20 (2,704 Views)

Hero

Tagging @risa817 again

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 20 (2,701 Views)

★ Novice
I haven't played in about a while but yes it was still an issue.
Message 15 of 20 (2,693 Views)

Hero

Would you mind checking the game and posting a picture again ? That links no longer works

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 20 (2,689 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well. This is a picture - you can see the window on the bottom floor is completely white. If I go down to that floor, it becomes see-through and the second floor window becomes white.

Message 17 of 20 (2,647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Update - I changed my GFX settings from low to medium (they were apparently automatically on low). Then all my windows on all floors went completely opaque. Then I deleted all my windows and then pressed CTRL Z for each one and when they reappeared they were see-through, on every floor. Hmmmm, kind of fixed?

The reason I thought to maybe delete and undo was because I used to have a similar issue with Sims 3 where windows would go opaque sometimes, but it seemed more glitchy than this - I thought opaque windows on different floors might actually have been an annoying feature of Sims 4 until I saw this thread because they have been like that since I installed the game a few days ago.

Message 18 of 20 (2,641 Views)

Hero

Is anyone still seeing this ?

@risa817 @tsukuri_8 @luhole @BryonyRae @SnuggleCuddles93

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 20 (2,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so at one point I had been able to see through the windows that I had on the side of my underground pool, but then at some point they all went white.  So after lots of frustration, it just hit me - right now - to go to build mode, grab the windows, and rotate them.  They cleared right up.  Go figure.  O_o

Message 20 of 20 (1,873 Views)