Can't repair Plane at all.

by KiLL3rJay88

Original Post

Can't repair Plane at all.

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Plane will not repair at any time.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At any point in game I get into a plane to fly cannot repair once it is damaged.
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to repair the plane it wont repair or show any signs that would indicate it trying. I fly planes often and every time I fly this happens. It almost seems like the game keeps spawning me without a repair tool, and instead with a flare gun.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number CPU: 1.75GHz 8-core AMD Jaguar, GPU: 1.31 TFLOP AMD Radeon, 8GB DDR3 RAM Dont know where to find that model #
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB DDR3 Clock: 2133MHz Bandwidth: 68.26 GB/s + 32MB eSRAM Bandwidth: 204 GB/s(102 In/102 Out)

For over a week I haven't been able to repair a single plane at any point of a game. I've had luck repairing tanks, but whenever my plane is damaged I cant fix it and I've had to fly around the map with one wing for half of games. I've tried everything on my end resetting xbox, re-installing game, changing button mapping and trying new controllers but it wont work. I realize this was a problem a while back as well and I'm wondering if there is going to be another patch?

Message 1 of 17 (3,437 Views)

Re: Can't repair Plane at all.

★★★ Novice
This sometimes happens to me, next time check what kit it spawns you as, sometimes it won't spawn you as a pilot and you are screwed. Either way they need to fix it.
Message 2 of 17 (3,395 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
All the time this happens, it is not the wrong class spawn glitch because i have the pilot kit and set up, the repair tool is gone for some strange reason and this needs fixed asap, too many bugs in this game i cant believe the beta was much more smooth than the full game. Cmon ea dice fix all these damn bugs, shut the game down for a week if needs be.
Message 3 of 17 (3,384 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same problem. Been like this for months. I believe the last big patch is when it stopped working. I fly planes all the time and I know how it should work. It's not a kit or button issue. I've done everything I can think of to fix this with no luck. Hopefully they realize how annoying this is and help us out with a fix.
Message 4 of 17 (3,323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

someone give some answers about this? because i have the same problem... Frown

Message 5 of 17 (3,156 Views)

★ Guide

try to power cycle for 10 seconds then wait for 30 seconds  or  power cycle 10 seconds then  unplug it  for  30 seconds then plug your console back in . try to uininstall  your game and you also can uninstall your game without your  Microsoft account  . if you have  the disc version of this game you can uninstall  this game off line and you don't have to update it  you can also can  clear local save games too but need to update your game to get your game saves back and start your game on  your internet 

Message 6 of 17 (3,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

whaaaat!? it's a bug and fixed by self. i start a new match select the cavalry class but it's show if i'm a pilot there i can change the option to load again the repair tool.

Message 7 of 17 (3,135 Views)

Champion

If you play on a server with server lag (you can tell by the server lag symbol), then repairs are next to impossible. But, I don't think that this is what's going on with your case, because you stated that you can fix tanks just fine. As a temporary workaround, if the map permits, maybe you can either use a plane that has emergency repairs or land the plane and manually repair it.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 8 of 17 (3,071 Views)

★★ Novice
It seems that the gadgets disappear not the repair function
Message 9 of 17 (2,881 Views)

★★ Novice
😢 So bad 4 months can’t fix plane, I was think when I get lvl 110 it will work then I waited update but still not work then I got lvl 50 but not working. I did many things trying to fix it but nothing change
If anyone know how to use repair loot for plane please help ps4
Message 10 of 17 (2,821 Views)