Re: Can’t remove or promote sims

by kristinamasaitis

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@ic667cginvhe tortally it does😁😁. (still but I can't make retire sim.) just thing that family reduce is possible😁😁😁
Message 11 of 18 (1,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m in the same situation and the seasonal tasks banner too. I look forward to the next update.

Message 12 of 18 (1,187 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes

Hello Simmers, 

Thanks for sharing these reports with us. This is on our radar. We've made a post to share this here: "Issues with Sim Festival tutorial & Seasonal Tasks" and will do our best to keep you updated. 

Thanks all,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 13 of 18 (3,885 Views)

★ Novice

Me too! I have same problem my promote or retire sim won’t work! 
 An anyone advice what to do? 

Message 14 of 18 (1,143 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried this, didn't work for me, had to move them to another house and still can't delete them from there, both houses are full so no longer can adopt a baby 

Message 15 of 18 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@d9sig3mdvbey How do I remove a sim cant play events
Message 16 of 18 (913 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here.  I have a child sim that suddenly cannot be clicked.  She won’t age up and I can’t remove either so she’s taking up space in the house. 

Message 17 of 18 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I having the same problem with two of my sims which were from the previous generation. I have the ability to change their household but there is no option to promote or remove them when I press the family portrait. It’s been like this for over a year!

Message 18 of 18 (659 Views)