Can't play the new event

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone x
OS Version 12.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 939585433
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug does not recognize that my characters are seven star for this new darth malak event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just go to the event and it wont let me play
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country USA

this has start off this Friday on the wrong foot. attached photos to help show the problem

glitch one.PNG
glitch 2.PNG
glitch three.PNG
Message 1 of 16 (641 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't play the new event

Hi, thanks for the report!

In addition to being 7 stars, each of the characters you want to bring into the battle must be above 17,500 GP. Looking at the gear levels for your team, it appears that many would be below that. In general, you either need to be G12, or G10 + one zeta, in order to reach that threshold.

Good luck, the event seems very tough!

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (628 Views)

All Replies

Hi, thanks for the report!

In addition to being 7 stars, each of the characters you want to bring into the battle must be above 17,500 GP. Looking at the gear levels for your team, it appears that many would be below that. In general, you either need to be G12, or G10 + one zeta, in order to reach that threshold.

Good luck, the event seems very tough!

★★★ Newbie
most are g11 all omega, this game is really becoming a cash grab, but thanks for trying, and some have zetas as well just disappointed this game is becoming such a cash grab and keeps dropping the drop rate for gear and shards.
Message 3 of 16 (610 Views)

★★★ Newbie
then maybe they should say under the requirements 2/5 at 17500 GP instead of saying 2/5 seven stars. I'm not in the legal field but it seems miss leading and dishonest
Message 4 of 16 (607 Views)

Well, if you have all the characters, they already had to be at 7*. In order to get both Revans, you had to have all 10 Prerequisites at 7*. So, anyone with the Revans will always meet that requirement.

The labeling could be a little clearer, but it does clearly state at the top of the list that they must be 17,500 power. If I had the power to change the labeling, I'd just have it say "Eligible Characters - X/5."

★ Apprentice
Just asking, you have to gear up THE TEN and the Revans? Can't it be left behind in G7, dunno, Canderous? Or with eight characters only, it can be played? That is never specified
Message 6 of 16 (564 Views)

Each of the Revan characters had 5 prerequisite characters needed to earn them.

You must gear up both Revans, and 4 of the 5 prerequisites for each Revan, for a total of 10 characters. Each of the 10 characters must have a GP of greater than 17,500.
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/200778/showdown-at-star-forge#latest

★★ Novice

No all my characters are above the 17500gp... And i iave ten characters that have checks under them but the the requirement is still showing 9/10... I have ten characters that meet the requirements n all of them have zetas...

Message 8 of 16 (459 Views)

@ikei4life What is your ally code? Can you attach a screenshot? You might have 6 eligible for one half, and only 4 for the other half, which would mean you're still 1 character short.

★★ Novice

Look at the file attachment and explain this to me... If i i ne to screen shot all the characters to show there power levels to i i wi they are all over 17500

Screenshot_2020-04-06-12-03-04.png
Message 10 of 16 (436 Views)