Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t play the game

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? xGolfLeFleur1
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. MHG-Keizer
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. After the match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. After the match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.09.2020
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to do anything on apex nothing is loading and it’s says I can’t connect to the servers sometimes it even makes my ps4 disconnect from the internet
What should be happening instead? Letting me play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Looking into my account

I’ve been trying to play and it won’t let me. I get about 10-20 mb on the internet and my internet only disconnects on apex not on other games. It started to happen when I was playing on Tuesday after a match it kicked me off the server due to connection but I was in a party chat with my teammates. From there it just kept getting worse and worse to the point where I can’t do anything on apex

Message 1 of 20 (1,180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t play the game

Community Manager

Hi there, @jmagana898.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (1,133 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @jmagana898.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 20 (1,134 Views)

★★ Novice

does not work i thought i was the only one i have the same problem as her and it so annoying i have to delete and reinstall my game every 5 hours or like 2 then wait for it download and happen all over again ive done literally every possible thing restart router turn it off do the same for my ps4 but the thing is its not a connection issue i can play any other game fine except for apex 

Message 3 of 20 (1,019 Views)

Community Manager

@Kingslos111 

You shouldn't have to keep deleting/installing to play. Let's see if we can get this fixed. Try restoring the licenses with the steps here. Also, try rebuilding your database with these instructions. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 20 (944 Views)

★★ Novice

it doesnt work ive tried and tried 

Message 5 of 20 (913 Views)

★★ Novice

it doesnt show my characters stats im able to load the game and get invites but i cant play or accept invited either ive restarted my ps4 restored licenses put it in hard reset and still cant play unless i delete and re download the game why is this happening and when i try to show u a picture it says file too big its one picture holy *

Message 6 of 20 (910 Views)

Community Manager

@Kingslos111 

Are you playing on a wired or wireless connection? Also, is UPnP enabled on your router? 

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 20 (901 Views)

★★ Novice

wireless and why do i have to do all this for a game ? is the servers that bad 

Message 8 of 20 (850 Views)

★★ Novice

is this ever going to get fixed i see numerous people have the same problem and on different consoles too can you email the game please 

Message 9 of 20 (789 Views)

Community Manager

@Kingslos111 

Can you switch to a wired connection or is your router too far away?

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 20 (776 Views)