Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Can't play the game after end credits...Can't enter Javelin.

by iNjza

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can't play the game after end credits...Can't enter Javelin.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02-17-2019 01:00 AM EST
Summarize your bug Completed the Critical Path - Watched End Credits - Wen't to do a contract - Javelin does not rotate and open it's back for pilot to enter. Remains stationary and there is no prompt to enter Javelin. I have no way of playing the game outside of the Fort......
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? I can no longer play the game outside of the Fort
What should be happening instead? I should be enjoying the game I spent 80$ on.

Fix this. 

Message 1 of 250 (8,554 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

Studio is aware of this issue and we're currently looking into it. I will keep you updated about any progress here.

Meanwhile, you should still be able to access the Launch Bay and start some side quests from there or join your friend's groups by holding [R] if possible.

@mixbath - I moved your topic here Wink

EDIT [24/02/2019]

Our team is still investigating the problem. Once we get any information about the potential fix deploy with a date, we will update this thread. 

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience so far!

EDIT [27/02/2019]

We've made a few changes that introduces a workaround for players who have the stuck javelin in Fort Tarsis. If you are encountering this issue, launch a mission or stronghold from the launch bay, complete it and then return to Fort Tarsis to see if you can access your javelin. Also this may not work for everyone encountering this issue, it's just a possible workaround until we get a fix in. - from Jesse Anderson's Twitter account.

(Post marked as accepted solution only for better visibility)

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 18 of 250 (9,767 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I have this issue as well. Since finishing the campaign I am no longer able to enter my javelin and therefore unable to set and launch missions. Heading to the launch bay does not work either as I am unable to see any prompt at the console. This is.. gamebreaking obviously. Unplayable, literally.

TLDR: Cannot play the game outside of Fort Tarsis..

Message 2 of 250 (8,537 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
I tried repairing the game - Doesn't Work
I tried uninstalling the game - Doesn't Work
Launch Bay doesn't let you go solo
Message 3 of 250 (8,533 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Exactly the same for me... Can't play
Message 4 of 250 (8,487 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same Issue here, Only solution I have found is get a friend to launch the missions, head into the launch bay from Fort Tarsis then the option for Start Expedition comes up.

Did any of you guys run the Heart of Rage mission then back out after it says You cant come back to Fort Tarsis until you are successful?

Message 5 of 250 (8,430 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just beat the Crit Path as well and the same issue is happening for me. I am able to join a friend and have them start an expedition. Once we return to the Fort, I have to leave the squad and rejoin so I am able to ready up for the next one

Edit: Now I am unable to launch from the Launch Bay either. After 5 or 6 reloads I am still unable to launch anything........

Message 6 of 250 (8,412 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

at the last part before the heart of rage you have to talk to Mathis and fraya before you start the mission but my friend had a bug where he could not leave expedition so i went into the launch bay and invited to squad to see if he could get out after he joined me he left squad and i just started the heart of rage quest from there in the launch bay. After i was done i think the game bug. because i didn't do the cut scene first before starting and i started it in the launch bay its stuck where i can't enter the javelin

Message 7 of 250 (8,402 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

wow this seems like a massive oversight.. i wonder if the end game is enabled in feb 22

Message 8 of 250 (8,395 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Getting this exact same bug.  Finished the story with my fair share of disconnects & missions just flat out not progressing, and now I can't even enter my javelin/leave from the launch bay.  Had this bug yesterday after finishing, gave up & played a different, working, game, managed to go on 1 stonghold where the sound cut out, so I relaunched, and I can't leave again.

The fact that so many people are experience this game-breaking bug is absolutely pathetic.

Message 9 of 250 (8,389 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

eroding goodwill from what seemed to be a pretty good start

Message 10 of 250 (8,384 Views)
Twitter Stream