Can’t play hut

by tyluisawesome

Original Post

Re: Can’t play hut

Community Manager

Hello, everyone. We're still working to get this resolved, but we are seeing some saying it started working this morning. If you're still having trouble, please try the following:

Delete anything NHL 21 related off your console.

Go to your consoles online store through a web browser and initiate the download.

Make sure the game and the update are both 100% installed. Do not enter the game while they are still installing.

Power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

Try playing again and let me know if it's working or not.

Thanks, everyone. I'm very sorry for how frustrating this is. We're trying to get it properly resolved as soon as possible.

Aljo.png
Message 11 of 19 (414 Views)

★★ Novice

EA is Junk. I’ve been putting money into this game since the early 90tys and they always seem to screw up this game. I paid 100 dollars and I have to reinstall my game again. I want my money back. Done with Ea. 

Message 12 of 19 (409 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Dougernaut39.

I'm definitely sorry for all the trouble. We hate to see this happen. Did you try the exact steps I mentioned in my previous post? Also, we're hearing that some have been able to download a system update that was released by Sony today that is resolving this issue. Have you tried updating your system today?

Aljo.png
Message 13 of 19 (403 Views)

★★ Novice

I am currently redownloading the game. I will follow all the steps provided but I have a feeling I will have the same issue. My internet is hit or miss, so it might take a while to download. This is the inconvenient part of it all. I won’t get to play the game until tomorrow. 
Thanks Ea,

You really know how to put a game out. (Sarcasm)

Message 14 of 19 (397 Views)

Community Manager

@Dougernaut39 

Did you also download a system update for your PS4?

Aljo.png
Message 15 of 19 (385 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes.

Message 16 of 19 (381 Views)

Community Manager

@Dougernaut39 

Ok. Cool. You'll have to wait until the install and update fully complete then to try again. I'm really sorry. I know this is upsetting and we'd love to have you guys playing. Hopefully the reinstall will work for you as it has for many others.

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 19 (379 Views)

★★ Novice

I just wanted to inform you that it works now! Follow these steps and you shouldn’t have any problems EA users. 
Thanks Ea. No more sarcasm on my part. 
great job.

Message 18 of 19 (892 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks, @Dougernaut39

It's great to hear the game is working for you now. If there are any other issues, let us know. Have fun and good luck on the ice!

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 19 (366 Views)