Re: Can't play Franchise Mode on Early Access

by StanRoofner

Original Post

Can't play Franchise Mode on Early Access

★★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? EA Access
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Franchise
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I create a new Franchise and play it. Then at some point save it. Once I exit and try to load the Franchise it causes the game to blow up and exit out to main Xbox Home screen. Tried multiple franchises and it happens every time. Additionally I have tried copying my save file from external drive to internal Xbox One X drive. This is for Xbox One X and not standard Xbox One.
What happens when the bug occurs? Blows up and exits to Xbox Home screen
What should be happening instead? I should get into my Franchise and be able to play it
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

I create a new Franchise and play it. Then at some point save it. Once I exit and try to load the Franchise it causes the game to blow up and exit out to main Xbox Home screen. Tried multiple franchises and it happens every time. Additionally I have tried copying my save file from external drive to internal Xbox One X drive. This is for Xbox One X and not standard Xbox One.

Message 1 of 2 (465 Views)

Re: Can't play Franchise Mode on Early Access

★★★ Apprentice

Additionally I did a full uninstall and reinstall and had the same issue. After reinstall I deleted my profile and the 3 gb of reserved space. Once I tried again still blew up. You can tell it is going to do it because the music stops and their is a weird sound coming from the speakers.

Message 2 of 2 (440 Views)